Online submission is the only way for submitting abstracts. Another options for submitting abstracts such as via e-mail or post is not acceptable.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 AUGUST 2019 (Until 23.59)
*Due to time constraints only poster presentations could be submitted. There will be poster walk during the congress and the poster presenters are required to present their work during posterwalk.
Abstracts to be presented at the congress must be in the nature of contributing to scientific development and giving a conclusion message.
Abstract Writing Rules
- Abstracts will be collected via Online Submission System
- Do not use any academic titles in the abstracts.
All names should be written with small letters except the initial letter.
e.g.: Emine Al
All names, surnames and institutions must be indicated.
e.g.: Xxxx University Medical Faculty, Department of Xxxx, İstanbul
- Only the initial letter of the abstract title should be capitalized except for the acronyms. e.g.: Xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxx XXX xxxx xxxx
- Exposed name of abbreviation should be indicated in brackets if any abbreviation is used in abstract.
- Aim of the study and methods should be briefly stated, findings should be summarized with sufficient number of sample and results should be explained within the presented findings.
- Abstracts should be formed as “introduction”, “materials and method”, “results” and “discussion”.
- Abstract is limited with 350 words excluded title, name and surname.
- If the abstract does not comply with the above mentioned writing rules, it will be excluded regardless of its content.
Points to Consider
- If you use the Abstract Module System for the first time, register in the system as a new user.
- After sign up the explanations will assist you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
- Authors should avoid typographical misspellings so that abstracts sent via the online submission will be printed as it’s sent. The writers are responsible for all misspellings and typing errors.
- Please keep the confirmation e-mail after the submission process is completed.
- You can track the status of your abstract during evaluation and acceptance process.
Please do not hesitate to contact with us if you encounter any technical problem:
LookUs Bilişim Inc. Tel: +90 (216) 372 6644 E-mail: email@example.com
Evaluation of Abstracts
- Evaluation will be completed over internet by Congress Scientific Committee by keeping authors' name, surname and affiliations confidential.
- After registration, there will be an information page. Please read the messaged and the information carefully.
- For the abstract to be included in reviewing process, at least one of the researchers must be registered for the congress.
- Evaluation results will be sent to all abstract submitters as a conclusion letter.
- The Scientific Committee has the right to accept the abstracts as oral presentation or E-poster presentation.
- The best oral and poster presentations will be awarded.
- The awards will be given to the first author of the each winning paper at the closing session of the last day of the congress.
- Evaluation results will be sent to all abstract submitters as a conclusion letter; abstract submitters should be cautious about how their abstracts gets accepted and complete their preparations accordingly.
- If you are notified that your article is accepted as an E-poster presentation, please pay attention to details by carefully following the instructions outlined below:
- All of the documents must be ready (Texts, pictures, tables, figures etc. in Word and PowerPoint format) in your computer.
- Login to the system via your AbstractAgent™ account.
- Click the "Notifications" button on the left. You can see all of your abstracts.
- Click the “Full Text / Upload Poster ” button located below your abstracts accepted as E-poster presentations.
- The screen will pop-up and you can “copy-paste” the poster parts, you can add and save any figures or tables on this screen.
- Check your poster via “Preview” button.
- When you are sure that everything is completed, you can click the “Confirm” button.
- Your poster will be displayed during the congress in the congress center via “electronic poster player”.